The mission of the Centre is to do research as well as to conduct didactic and training activity dedicated to various of public procurement and public-private partnership (PPP).
Tasks of the Centre is, among other, to:
1) research into public procurement and PPP in polish and European law,
2) comparative law research regarding public procurement and PPP in Poland and in the world,
3) prepare scientific publications, which are the result of research activity,
4) give opinions on draft legislation concerning public procurement and PPP,
5) examine effectiveness of law regulations regarding public procurement and PPP,
6) cooperation with contracting authorities as well as contractors related to solving practical problems in application of public procurement and PPP,
7) elaborate good practices regarding public procurement and PPP,
8) prepare branch and sectoral reports concerning public procurement and PPP,
9) perform payable trainings, prepare legal opinions and professional evaluations,
10) organize debates, seminars and conferences.
In the long term we intend to publish periodical devoted to the issues raised in Centre’s research.